so tell me...

This blog is going to be pretty random as far as I can see at this point. I don't really know if there will be any organization to it, so we'll see what happens I guess. I'll probably just ramble about stuff I'm thinking about or things that have happened to me, or I might just make stuff up, I'm not really sure yet. So I hope I can keep it interesting, and I hope I can post new things somewhat regularly. Well anyways, enjoy!

Tuesday, September 05, 2006

My first post

So here is my first post on my first blog, so I hope it comes out to be everything a first post on a first blog should be. I'm actually probably going to make up a bunch of stories just because sometimes telling my life as a student can be boring sometimes. Not that I'm unhappy with where I'm at, it's just that the only things I would be able to say are that I woke up, ate and went to class for the day. Not too exciting. So I'll try to keep it interesting and mix it up here and there. I just think that this whole blog thing for me will be really random in what I choose to write about. I'll probably have a bunch of stories and also some personal opinion posts, like I said: random. Well, hope you enjoy and I'll see where the posts take me.

2 Comments:

Blogger Nikki Moore said...

so far, so good! this blog is taking shape and, at least thus far, appears to be everything a blog should be, which is whatever you want it to be, which clearly, it is. ok i'm going to stop before my sentences become lightyears long...[more]

3:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Мужчины которые плохо отзываются о женщинах обычно имеют в виду лишь одну
!!!

6:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home