so tell me...

This blog is going to be pretty random as far as I can see at this point. I don't really know if there will be any organization to it, so we'll see what happens I guess. I'll probably just ramble about stuff I'm thinking about or things that have happened to me, or I might just make stuff up, I'm not really sure yet. So I hope I can keep it interesting, and I hope I can post new things somewhat regularly. Well anyways, enjoy!

Friday, October 20, 2006

Here's an hour of me trying to think

So it's been a while since I last posted on here, and I sincerely apologize. Part of the reason for the long delay is that I've been busy, or at least I thought I've been busy. Also, I didn't really know what I wanted to write about, so I didn't bother to try. I still don't really know what I am going to write about, but I thought I needed something since it's been so long. Plus, it's the end of the week and I have nothing to do, so I can just sit here and think, so here goes...

(After 15 minutes of thinking and a few games of minesweeper)
I think that minesweeper is quite possibly the best computer game ever made. It is mostly a game of thinking and only partially luck. The only times I don't like it is when it does come down to luck. For instance, I just played a game that had 99 mines. I was down to the last two and there was no possible way to figure out which ones were those last two, so I just had to guess and I got it wrong. I had found 97 out of the 99 mines with just thinking about it and then lost because I had to guess at the final two. I think that's kind of dumb. But other than those few occasions, minesweeper is quite a lot of fun and I would highly recommend it.

In my opinion, the only reason that PCs exist is because of minesweeper. I would be totally fine with getting rid of all windows machines except for the fact that they have minesweeper. If Apple would only make a minesweeper game that comes on their computers, they would dominate the computer world. Oh well, I guess it's good that I find some joy in using Windows operating system. Well I don't want to start arguing over computer right now, I just know that Apple computers are far superior, so I'll just leave it at that.

(After another 15 minutes of thinking and a few games of minesweeper)
I found out the other day that I really like leather jackets. I guess I shouldn't say that. I really like MY leather jacket. It is really thick so I can only wear it when it's pretty cold out. Because of this, I like it when it's really cold out. Some people look at cold days as terrible things, but I've always like them, I don't know why. Maybe it's because I can wear as many clothes as I want, drink as much coffee/hot chocolate as I want, and actually be comfortable under my two comforters (That's right, I have two. One is even a down comforter, so I really like it when I can use both of them and not be extremely hot). Well enough about this topic. I'll try to think of something else to talk about.

(After another 30 minutes of thinking)
Well I can't think of anything else right now, but that's partially because its Friday and I think my brain needs to stop thinking I think. Now I'm just being redundant. I'll stop now, and at least you still know that I haven't forgotten about this blog here. Until next time.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i can comment!

what i tried to say earlier, i will now abbreviate, because i hate having to say the same thing twice. it's one of the pitfalls of being an introvert. (by the way, this article is a great one about having that particular social slant.)

minesweeper is awesome, and i have played a mac version, but obviously the lack of a right-click hinders gameplay. but really what hinders gameplay on my mac is the lack of a mouse. i guess i could buy one - even one with a right-click.

2:28 PM  
Blogger Nikki Moore said...

so macs don't have a right mouse button?? what kind of nonsense is this? i dont' know enough about computers to make fun of macs but that seems a little off to me, like being different just to be different and not really for any good reason.

i liked the introvert article our comment-challenged friend posted. i'll be sure to keep those things in mind.

15 minutes later: i found a bobby pin in my SHOE!

10:22 AM  
Blogger Justin said...

Just to clarify, there is now a Mighty Mouse made by Mac that has a right-click button. They come both as a firewire plug-in and as wireless. They are pretty awesome because they actually have 4 buttons that you can integrate to use with the operating system.

10:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home