so tell me...

This blog is going to be pretty random as far as I can see at this point. I don't really know if there will be any organization to it, so we'll see what happens I guess. I'll probably just ramble about stuff I'm thinking about or things that have happened to me, or I might just make stuff up, I'm not really sure yet. So I hope I can keep it interesting, and I hope I can post new things somewhat regularly. Well anyways, enjoy!

Thursday, November 02, 2006

Blayness in a bottle

So today feels like a reminisce day. I don't know how to explain it, but it feels like I'm back in time or something. This is largely due to the fact that I have been reading old blog posts for the past 2 hours and been thinking about what all has happened over the past year or so. But it's one of those feelings where everything is slowed down and nothing seems like it is happening in real time. That's the best I can explain it, so sorry if I confused you. I'm pretty sure this feeling is the closest thing that I will come to time travel, so it's pretty cool. Well perhaps I'll listen to some music or at least take a break from the blogs to get back to reality.

I really need to get a stocking cap. I'm thinking Scheels will be the best place.
Ok, I'm done. Random.

2 Comments:

Blogger Nikki Moore said...

...i'm still trying to figure out what Blayness means! *oh so embarrassed*

12:40 PM  
Blogger Justin said...

It means nothing really. Just a non-exsistent word that I like to use from time to time, so there's no need to feel embarrassed.

12:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home