so tell me...

This blog is going to be pretty random as far as I can see at this point. I don't really know if there will be any organization to it, so we'll see what happens I guess. I'll probably just ramble about stuff I'm thinking about or things that have happened to me, or I might just make stuff up, I'm not really sure yet. So I hope I can keep it interesting, and I hope I can post new things somewhat regularly. Well anyways, enjoy!

Friday, November 17, 2006

In my opinion

So, I've been able to put up a good number of posts now, and I've found that in writing all of them I use the phrase "in my opinion" a lot. Now this isn't good or bad in and of itself, but I've noticed that, because I've typed it so many times, you can type it all with one had (using the proper typing technique, that is). I found it to be kind of fun to type that long of a phrase with only the use of one hand, especially when typed really fast. So my mind began to wonder how many different logical things could be typed using only one hand. I've developed a list of words for each hand and have attempted to put phrases together that make sense. Well here goes:

Left hand:
as, fast, fat, cat, a, bead, bed, red, were, was, far, tread, read, fad, fade, stage, stagger, strafe, brat, ate, rate, scar, scare, car, card, race, racecar, tract, are, cab, see, crab, bread, taste, great, case, drag, grab, garbage, attract, verb, revere, tear, at

bread tastes great
as far as a crab sees
a fat cat bed
as fast as a drag race racecar races
grab garbage garb as scared as cabs
beads were great at a fad stage

Right hand:
in, my, opinion, kill, you, link, hill, onion, I'm, on

in my opinion
I'm on my onion
you kill my opinion/onion

Some of these are a stretch but they kind of make sense at least. As you can tell, there are not as many options with the right hand, but that makes sense since there are 15 letters for the left hand and only 11 for the right (all of you lefties out there can be proud of that). I'm sure there are a lot more combinations that I'm not seeing or words that I am excluding, so please inform me, because it really is so very fun to write with only one hand.
At least in my opinion.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

best post ever

6:07 PM  
Blogger Nikki Moore said...

chad wrote exactly what i was going to. i think i have a new hobby!

3:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yes! good! wonderful! laughing out loud! happy!

10:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

in bed.

2:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home