so tell me...

This blog is going to be pretty random as far as I can see at this point. I don't really know if there will be any organization to it, so we'll see what happens I guess. I'll probably just ramble about stuff I'm thinking about or things that have happened to me, or I might just make stuff up, I'm not really sure yet. So I hope I can keep it interesting, and I hope I can post new things somewhat regularly. Well anyways, enjoy!

Thursday, April 26, 2007

Holy six speed, Batman!!!

So I got my new car just yesterday. It is pretty awesome, let me tell you. It's just so perfect for me, I don't think I would change anything about it. Heck, just because of the fact that it's a six speed makes me not want to change anything about it. I know I wrote about my car earlier, but just in case you don't want to go back and read that, I got a Honda Civic Si. I guess the thing I've been most pleased about is the manual transmission. That was basically a requirement when I was first looking for a car. What amazes me though is how quickly one can remember how to drive stick after taking a good two year break. I guess it's just like riding a bike or whatever other neat sayings there are for that phenomenon, but it doesn't feel like it took any thinking on my part to remember how do drive it. I guess the only thing I've done thus far is try to drive off with the emergency brake on. I haven't gotten very far with that yet, so I imagine that I will remember to take care of that here soon. I also really like my stereo system. I got an ipod link thing so I can control it through my stereo and steering wheel controls, and it is pretty awesome. So I am pretty pleased with my car, if you all were wondering. Oh, and one more crazy thing, I wasn't nervous/anxious at all when writing the check for large sums of money. I guess that just means it was the right move to make. As if I needed another reason.

Oh yea, and that new car smell....uh-mazing.

1 Comments:

Blogger Nikki Moore said...

i like that the car says my name out loud. :)

3:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home