so tell me...

This blog is going to be pretty random as far as I can see at this point. I don't really know if there will be any organization to it, so we'll see what happens I guess. I'll probably just ramble about stuff I'm thinking about or things that have happened to me, or I might just make stuff up, I'm not really sure yet. So I hope I can keep it interesting, and I hope I can post new things somewhat regularly. Well anyways, enjoy!

Thursday, August 23, 2007

New carpet and Seinfeld

So I'm sitting here at work and they are putting in new carpet. The old carpet has all been torn up and right now all that is on the floor is the old glue and whatever else holds carpet down. But the funny thing about all this is that I can hear everybody walking by because their shoes stick to the floor (it's really funny to watch people with flip flops try to get around because they have to fight with all their being to keep their shoes with them), but I never see anybody because they either duck into an office or around the corner or I just don't bother to look. It is only funny because it reminds me of that Seinfeld episode where that guy at Elaine's work is a silent walker or whatever, so she gives him a box of tic-tacs, but then can't find him when it annoys Peterman. So every time someone walks by here I think of that Seinfeld episode and then smile. Just thought I'd share this with you. I thought it was funny and I hope you do too...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

from this episode. awesome.

11:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home