so tell me...

This blog is going to be pretty random as far as I can see at this point. I don't really know if there will be any organization to it, so we'll see what happens I guess. I'll probably just ramble about stuff I'm thinking about or things that have happened to me, or I might just make stuff up, I'm not really sure yet. So I hope I can keep it interesting, and I hope I can post new things somewhat regularly. Well anyways, enjoy!

Wednesday, June 20, 2007

In Peru

So here I am in the middle of Peru. Well I don't exactly know if it is the middle, but it feels like it. The trip has gone well thus far and we're actually on our last full day here. I would put pictures up here but I don't have a camera and therefore no pictures, so sorry. It has been a lot of fun to be down here and we've done a lot. We didn't do as much work as I had expected, but we did see and do a lot of other things such as shopping in the market, driving up a really tall mountain, navigating through intense traffic and many other things. It will be kind of sad to go, but it will also be really nice to come home, although the travel isn't going to be too much fun. Well that's all for now. I'm sure I'll write more about Peru later, but I think there are several people watching me like hawks to see when I'll be done with the computer.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home