so tell me...

This blog is going to be pretty random as far as I can see at this point. I don't really know if there will be any organization to it, so we'll see what happens I guess. I'll probably just ramble about stuff I'm thinking about or things that have happened to me, or I might just make stuff up, I'm not really sure yet. So I hope I can keep it interesting, and I hope I can post new things somewhat regularly. Well anyways, enjoy!

Monday, July 09, 2007

Oh, those iPhones

So here I am,writing with an iPhone. This won't be the longest post in the world, because I am in fact writing this with a phone. I am pretty impressed with the technology behind this thing. It is really easy to use and the touch screen is much more precise than I ever imagined. Now I'm not going to go out and buy one, but it is pretty nifty and I'll certainly use it if I don't have to pay for it. So yea, definitely better than I expected and I look forward to using it many a time in the near future. Hooray Apple!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home