so tell me...

This blog is going to be pretty random as far as I can see at this point. I don't really know if there will be any organization to it, so we'll see what happens I guess. I'll probably just ramble about stuff I'm thinking about or things that have happened to me, or I might just make stuff up, I'm not really sure yet. So I hope I can keep it interesting, and I hope I can post new things somewhat regularly. Well anyways, enjoy!

Thursday, October 18, 2007

I'm still here

So, I just wanted to let you know that I am still alive and I do still think about this blog, even if I don't write anything on it. I haven't written on here in so long partly because school takes up so much of my time and also partly because there is nothing to write about. Any stories are only school related and boring, and a "thoughtful" post would feel like more homework. So I'm sorry that I don't write on here as much. Maybe you'll get something out of me over fall break. Maybe...

1 Comments:

Blogger Nikki Moore said...

what's been keeping you busy?

3:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home